Virtual Presentation Guidelines
The Organizing Committee has decided that the MSN 2020 conference would be held virtually considering the situation of the novel coronavirus, restrictions on travel, and the health and safety of the attendees. The current registration fees are set under the situation of virtual conference.
Duration of each presentation
- Main conference and workshop papers: 15 minutes video + 5 minutes Q&A
- Poster & demo papers: 8 minutes video + 2 minutes Q&A
Please be present in your session at least 10 minutes before the beginning of the session and report to the session chair.
- The conference will run on the Zoom platform. Each presenter should prepare a video for your paper presentation. Detailed instructions including the procedures to join the conference (link, username, and password, etc.) will be provided soon.
- Duration of each recorded video
- Main conference and workshop papers: Up to 15 minutes
- Poster & demo papers: Up to 8 minutes
- The resolution of the video should be at least 720p
- The format of the video should be in the MP4 format (.mp4), encoded in H.264
- You need to upload both your slides and your video files to the virtual platform of the conference
- The deadline for submission of the video files is 5 December 2020
- Papers without the video submission before the deadline and/or the absence of the registered author during the scheduled presentation time will be treated as NO SHOW, and the paper will not be published in the final proceedings.
Uploading Video and Slides
- Visit the MSN conference virtual platform: https://msn2020.info. Click
Sign In and then click
- Sign up with your name, affiliation, email address, and the confirmation number (with 2-3 digits) that you were provided when you registered.
- In the activation email you receive, click the link to activate the account.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click your avatar on the top right corner, then select "Papers". You will then see a list of papers you have authored. If you do not see your papers, click the "Add all your authored papers and talks to this list" button. You may also add your paper manually.
- Click the "Upload Video" button (for talk videos) and the "Upload Slides" button (for slides).
- For uploading videos, click "Select your video as an MP4 file", select your video file, and then click "Upload". After the upload is completed successfully, you will receive a confirmation email message. The video will not be available to attendees in the conference until it is approved by the conference chairs. You will receive another email message when your video is approved.
- For uploading slides, follow similar steps as (7) above.
- You should now be able to download your video by clicking the "Video" Button and verify that the upload is indeed successful. You will also receive an email message letting you know that your video/slides have been successfully uploaded. Please note that the conference organizers will need to approve the video and slides you uploaded before they can be available in the online conference website.